Our specialty is NOT specializing. We train all ten areas of fitness, which include cardiovascular and respiratory endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance and accuracy. We believe that to achieve true fitness one must be competent in each of these ten skills.
- Our group classes are instructor-led and peer-driven, providing an excellent mixture of individual coaching and group motivation.
- Workouts generally last 40 – 60 minutes. This includes warm up, stretching, lift instruction, skill development, and the WOD (workout of the day).
- Our methods are constantly varied and unique, combining functional movements at high intensity for a comprehensive full-body workout. CrossFit Murphy’s workouts will combine bodyweight movements, gymnastics, weightlifting, running, rowing, as well as other modalities to improve your fitness. Movements are multi-joint and multi-muscle. They are safe, effective, and are movements that radiate from core to extremity.
- CrossFit is designed for universal scalability making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience and/or fitness level.
- Most importantly our CrossFit is Fun and Gets Results.
Monthly Unlimited $85.00
This equals $2.83 per day. Just do it!!!
Students, State Employees, First Responders, Military, and Law Enforcement
10% Discount $76.50/month
Drop in Rate (applies to visitors only)
Couples Rate $150/month unlimited
With 10% discount $135/month unlimited
Year Membership=1 ½ months free
(with 10% discount $803.25)
Six month membership unlimited
(with 10% discount $459)
Three month membership unlimited
(with 10% discount $229.50)
Best Commitment to yourself is 3 months. There are no contracts, but I do recommend committing to 3 months to see the results this program can bring to your life.
Family rates are available
Contact Erik or Allison Laney at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 828-361-2289