Three rounds, 21-15- and 9 reps, for time of:
95/65 pound Thruster
Post time to comments.
Signs you may be a CrossFitter
1. When people wonder why you are so big if you do not do bench presses or other isolation/segmented exercises.
2. You move all the equipment you need to do the workout next to the pull up bar so you can shave seconds off your time.
3. People stop adding “For a girl”, “For an old guy” to “That’s pretty good!”
4. When people think you’re having an asthma attack when your laid out on the floor from one of the ‘girls’ and they don’t believe you when you say “I’m..(pant pant)…(pant pant) fine.”
5. When your new nervous tick is peeling callouses off your hands.
6. When people ask if you need the chinup bar before they start using it.
7. You get to the Fitness room in your hotel while on vacation, see people on a treadmill, do your WOD, get weird looks, and leave while they’re still on the same treadmill, yet to work up a sweat.
8. You are in better overall shape than you were 15 or 20 years ago.
9. You know exactly what rhabdo is.
10. The girls that didn’t used to care about finish times yell “TIME!” when they finish to make sure they don’t get any extra seconds on the board.
11. When you finish, panting and sweating, you think, “That wasn’t as bad as I thought. I should have added thrusters before the burpees.”
12. The day after giving birth you ask the doctor, “When can I start back to CrossFit? (Amanda?)