50-40-30-20 and 10 rep rounds of:
Strength: Handstand Push ups 5-5-5-5-5. Use blocks for range of motion.
1. Your warmup is everyone else’s workout.
2. You wake up in the middle of the night shouting TIME!
3. Everyone in the globo gym knows who a person is talking about when they refer to you as, “the person that does those crazy workouts.”
4. If you always scout out places to do pullups when entering new environments.
5. If work stinks now, cause it takes time away from Crossfit.
6. If regardless of the conversation topic, you reply ” I know, its just like ” and insert a crossfit story.
7. If your in a store lineup and get some squats in.
8. You reach the point where a “rest day” means working on pullups, dips, and L-sits.