Monday 7.15.13

Hope

3 rounds of:

Burpees
Power Snatches (75/55)
Box Jumps (24/20)
Thrusters (75/55)
Chest to Bar Pull Ups

In “Hope” you move from each of five stations after max reps in 1 minute just as in “Fight Gone Bad”.  The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. This is a 5 minute round from which a 1 minute break is given before repeating.  One point is given for each rep.

The Snatch: What You Need To Know-Lift Big, Eat Big

The 17 Commandments Of Rowing

You have been training like an animal, four maybe even five days a week.  That’s awesome, but are you seeing the results you’ve been seeking?  If not, the answer is probably that you aren’t eating in line the way you’re training.  In reality, nutrition is about 80% of the battle, with your training comprising the other 20% of your fitness. Basically, if you don’t eat right, you may never achieve your goals!!!  If you need some direction with your diet and nutrition, you need this “Stop the Slop” challenge.  This challenge will be kickstart kind of challenge lasting 4 weeks.  You will need a group of accountability of partners.  You may choose your group consisting of 2 or 3.  You can choose Paleo, Zone, or Paleo/Zone.  You will log all items in your personal log book.  These items include 1/2 bodyweight in ounces of water per day, all nutrition intake, hours sleep, and WODs per week up to 5.  One point is given to each category an may only be earned if your entire team earns the point.    Your team may earn up to 3 points per day for log book categories plus 1 point per team member who WODS not to exceed 5 WODs per week.  You and your accountability to your group and the success you either want and don’t get or the results you earn by the choices you make.  You’ve been training the part, and now it’s time to eat the part!

“First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.”~Epictetus

31 Replies to “Monday 7.15.13”

  1. Subs – Static Holds for Burpees/Row Cals for PS/KBS (53lb) for Thrusters/Ring Rows for C2B

    40 sec + 65/40 sec + 62/40 sec + 57 = 184

  2. Crossfit MN 800 m run, 3 rounds of 7 thrusters (95) 7 pullups, 800 m run, 3 rounds of 5 thrusters 5 pullups, 800 m run, 3 rounds of 3 thrusters 3 pullups for time 17:40

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Previous Post:

«

Next Post:

»