30 Toes to Bar
100 Double Unders
30 Power Clean and Jerks (135/95)
20 Toes to Bar
75 Double Unders
20 Power Clean and Jerks (155/105)
10 Toes to Bar
50 Double Unders
10 Power Clean and Jerks (185/125)
Rx’d + (155/105…185/125…225/155)
Signs you may be a CrossFitter…
1. You tell a woman after the workout, “You’re a beast!” and she wholeheartly says “Thank you!”
2. The first 5 sites your computer screen has on it each morning after you boot it up are CrossFit sites.
3. Your shins have more scrapes and bruises than a twelve year old boy.
4. You know better than to say, “That looks easy.”
5. You’ve spent HOURS watching videos of other people working out (who does that?)
6. CrossFit t-shirts dominate your wardrobe.
7. When you travel, your first concern is if there is a local affiliate close by.
8. You must workout with loud music that annoys everyone that goes in the Movie store and Dollar Tree but never hear a word of it.
9. You don’t bite your nails, you pick your callouses.
10. You talk about WODS,
11. You consider other CrossFitter’s family.
12. Refresh is your favorite button after 9pm.
13. Finding an opportunity to workout takes priority in your schedule.
14. There are days you have to talk yourself OUT of going to the gym because it’s a rest day and that means you are suppose to rest, right? You are confused at this and ask your coach if you can still go for a run. When they tell you rest means rest, still confused, you ask if that means you should do nothing or could you do…?
15. You shave your hands.
16. Almond butter is nature’s sweet nectar.
17. You think in blocks not calories.
18. You don’t remember what it is like to have mirrors in your gym.
19. You start worrying about whether or not you have done enough squats this week .
20. Someone stares at you with a “you’re craaaaaazzzzzyyy” look after you describe your workout.
21. You find yourself bragging to people how sore you are.
22. You talk about being “broke down” and your fellow CrossFitters know your car is fine.
23. You have priced a kettlebell online.
24. Memories of doing preacher curls in front of a mirror in your old gym leave you feeling uneasy and embarrassed.
25. Your clothes are too tight in the the thighs and too loose in the waist.
26. Snatches, Thrusters, and Clean and Jerks, and know that none of these have anything to do with anything inappropriate.