Running and Climbing with “Linda”
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of the triplet:
Deadlift: 1 1/2 body weight
Bench press: body weight
Clean: 3/4 body weight
Begin every even number cycle with a 100 m run.
Begin every odd number cycle with 1 rope climb.
Today will officially end the Paleo Challenge. We will do after pics and stats post WOD as well as paleo debreifing.
1. Your 6 year old son has no clue what a bench press is but he can clean and jerk a light barbell overhead for reps.
2. Your high school reunion group asks you to list your goals and the first thing that comes to mind is “do Fran in under 3 minutes.”
3. You spend alot of work time on the Crossfit site comparing times and weights to others.
4. You gone to a family reunion looking for a healthy plate.
5. You don’t understand why no one else trains like you do.
6. You come up with your own WOD and name it “Tabata deathwish”.
7. Then you think to yourself, “Wow, that would suck.”
8. You also think, “I can’t wait to do it!” and rush out of the house so you can get to the WOD early to get a better stretch.
9. Your jaw is sore from eating almonds. This makes you think, “Hey, good jaw workout.”
10. 12 almonds for time?
11. Your three year old is playing on the floor and you immediately notice her excellent squat form.