3 rounds for time of:
10 Hang Power Clean (135/95)
Paleo Rules update-You can earn a bonus point each day by posting your food in the forum. It must be posted by the next day to earn your point.
Mental Approach to CrossFit
Pre Game(pre WOD)
1. Don’t sit around all day obsessing about whether you are going today or not.
2. Commit to the training. Make a schedule and stick to it, just walk through the door. This is the hardest part, the rest is easy.
3. Getting scared or worrying is not a good long term approach.
4. Do not obsess about your score or the result.
5. Be aware of your physical condition. Pull back if you are tired or injured.
1. Stay calm and work hard.
2. Do every rep correctly and count each one. Be very methodical about this. (Chin over the bar, not to the bar and 50 means 50 perfect reps)
3. Everyday is going to be different. Work with what you have that day. You may finish first today and last tomorrow.
4. Honor yourself, your teamates, and your competitiors. Give them your best so that they might find theirs. Remember, iron sharpens iron as one man sharpens another.
5. Cheating dishonors you and everyone involved with you. If you cheat in the gym, you will cheat in life.
Post Game(post WOD)
1. Shoot the bull with all of your friends.
2. Write your score on the board (we are like a pack of animals and we like to know where we rank).
3. No one cares what you got, everyone cares if you cheated.
4. Hard work earns not only results, but respect.
5. Go home and eat some steak and veggies and start all over tomorrow with a new challenge.
We will be on regular schedule today.