- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (May 2015)
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer (April 2018)
- CrossFit Kids Trainer
- CrossFit Gymnastics
- Precision Nutrition L1 (Exercise Nutrition)
- Bachelors Business Administration, Montreat College, 2002
- Master’s Nutrition and Public Health, Appalachian State University, 2020
When did you find CrossFit?
When did you begin coaching at CrossFit Murphy?
Why do you enjoy coaching at CrossFit Murphy?
Watching everyone walk through the doors for another day of fitness, camaraderie and working on becoming the best versions of themselves is truly inspiring. I love being a part of the process of helping others hit PR’S and personal goals, whether it be physically, with their nutrition, or with mental and spiritual health.
What’s your favorite lift or movement?
Back Squats and Burpees
If you could give any piece of advice to people about training/health and wellness, what would it be?
Nobody’s going to do the work for you- physically, mentally or spiritually. Be intentional with each day…eat real food, train smart, read books, pray and be intentional about doing things that make you happy!