As many rounds and reps as possible in 9 minutes of:
7 Front Squats (135/95)
14 True Push Ups
7 Pull Ups
Compare to HERE
1) Every minute on the minute for 14 minutes complete:
Even minutes-“Goat 1”
Odd minutes-“Goat 2″
“Hope is both biologically and psychologically vital.”~Billy Graham
“Deck of Cards”
Diamonds-200 M Run
Spades-Handstand Push Ups
Hearts-KB Swings (53/35)
Clubs-D-Ball Cleans (over shoulder)
Jokers- 1000 M Row
Each team of two athletes will receive one complete deck of playing cards for time. Each player will draw a card and perform the card number and the suit exercise and then draw another card. This will continue until the deck is completed. Complete one 200 M Run for every diamond drawn. Face cards are worth 10 and Aces are worth 11.
Signs you may be a CrossFitter:
20. If when you meet a woman named Grace, Helen, or Elizabeth you cringe.
19. Half of your laundry has chalk dust on it.
18. The first thing you do when planning a trip, is check the gym schedule of wherever it is your going.
17. You have lashes on your body from trying to do double-unders.
16. You talk about being “broke down” and your fellow CrossFitters know your car is fine.
15.You hook grip everything. Must.Lift.All.The.Things
14.You cook meals ahead of time – this has equally to do with the fact you are eating healthy as it does that you simply have zero time to cook between your work schedule and your gym time.
13. Your hands are a mess. You catch yourself picking at calluses during work meetings.
12. You own multiple shoes that you wear based on the WOD. Running shoes, rope climbing shoes, weightlifting shoes, double under shoes, etc.
11. You don’t want to stay out too late on Friday night because “Hey, I still have a WOD to do on Saturday morning.”
10. You are fluent in acronyms. Today your WOD was 3RFT of 15 OHS, 12 HSPU, and 9 GHD.
9. You never cherry pick workouts because you know you are going no matter what it is.
8. You have demonstrated proper burpee form to your co-workers, more than once. They may not know your name, but they know you CrossFit.
7. You overuse the word “beast”.
6. Subconsciously, you make a WOD out of any mundane task. “Grocery shopping for time anyone?”
5. You have a picture somewhere in your social media accounts of you doing a handstand or pistol. Bonus points: That handstand or pistol is being performed at a landmark of some sort, outdoors.
4. Squats. Squats are always the answer.
3. Refresh is your favorite button after 9pm.
2. You consider other CrossFitter’s family.
1. Gym is life.
6 rounds for time of:
15 Box Jump On and Overs (24/20)
12 Power Cleans (95/65)
9 Toes to Bar
1) 4 rounds not for time of:
16 One Arm Kneeling KB Shoulder Presses (8 each)
Max reps Strict Supine Bar Rows
Saturday, November 10th Hunter’s Barbell class will run from 8-9 AM
Be still, and know that I am God.~Psalms 46:10
Run 400 M
40 Wall Balls (20/14)
Run 600 M
30 Wall Balls (20/14)
Run 800 M
20 Wall Balls (20/14)
1) 3 rounds not for time of:
16 Cossack Squats (8 each side)
30 second Sorenson Hold
100 M Farmer’s Carry (AHAP)
“Do less better.”
Every minute on the minute for 20 minutes complete:
Odd minutes- Snatches (climbing)
Even minutes- 25 Double Unders
-Minute 1-10 (complete 5 Snatches)
-Minute 11-15 (complete 3 Snatches)
-Minute 16-20 (complete 1 Snatch)
-RX standard (Squat Snatches)
-Post loads to comments
1) Accumulate 3 minutes in the L-sit (within a 10 minute window)
You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot. You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.~Matthew 5:13-16
Complete the following 3 times:
As many rounds and reps as possible in 3 minutes of:
8 Push Jerks (135/95)
8 Lateral Burpees
Rest 90 seconds
1) Bench Press 3-3-3-3-3-3 (climbing)
-Complete 8 Barbell Rows after each working set
“Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will.”~Vernon Howard