CFM is about creating a place and space for you to have your best hour of the entire day, every day. The common bond of wanting more out of life than just “getting through the day” brings the CFM community together.
- We can’t wait for Monday morning to come.
- We can’t wait to get in the gym.
- We can’t wait to see what the workout of the day (WOD) is.
- We can’t wait to talk about how far we’ve come in our fitness and nutrition journey.
- And, we just really can’t wait to be at a place where you can comfortably train in the same class with younger people, stay-at-home parents, high level executives, competitive athletes, obese people, adaptive athletes and grandparents.
- Our diversity in abilities is what makes the whole thing work so well and what changes lives by changing perspective.
Our programming cycles between focused periods of absolute strength development, gymnastics and Olympic weightlifting. This planned variation and your focus on “eating clean” allows athletes to make continual progress.